Shipping and Returns
DELIVERY CONDITIONS SUPPLY ONLY
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect all goods at the time of delivery. Inspection should cover product quality.
- If there is no answer at the delivery address the courier may attempt to deliver to a neighbouring address.
- Domicile Design must be notified within seven days from receipt of goods of any shortage or damage or non-conformance to order.
- Any evidence of damage at point of delivery must be signed for as damaged on point of delivery. Where possible we request you send photographic evidence of damage to packaged product to assist with claim.
- Refusal of delivery for any reason must be notified to Domicile Design®.
- If unable to deliver due to a customer failing, the customer will be liable for carriage cost if re-dispatch is required.
RETURNS PROCEDURE SUPPLY ONLY
- The return of goods for credit will not be accepted without prior notification to Domicile Design. Unidentified returned goods will not be credited.
- Goods to be returned must be suitably packed to prevent loss or damage in transit, and accompanied by a packing note.
- All goods returned must be identified to Domicile Design and returned with original invoice.
- Domicile Design cannot accept liability in delay or failure to action if relevant information is not provided.
All financial queries must be presented to Domicile Design within 21 days of the date of purchase. Domicile Design will not be liable for any claims after this period.
Made to Measure Remakes – Domicile Design suppliers will remake an order as FOC if the customer is NOT at fault. If the customer is at fault the remake will be chargeable.
All manufactured products are covered by a 12 month guarantee from the date of delivery based on the following points:
1. The product has not been altered/adjusted or customised post production.
2. The product has not been affected through installation by any third party.
3. The product order does not sit outside the recommended specifications.
Subject to the above, the warranty covers the following aspects:
1. The product arrives in line with the customer’s specific order.
2. The product operates in accordance with defined functionality before and after installation.
3. The components operate in line with technical specifications. All aspects of the product meet the relevant quality standards.
4. The product properties do not change outside of normal reasonable limits post installation.
It is at supplier’s discretion to either repair or replace any defective material or components. Any remake or repair will be subject to stock conditions and
alternatives may be used if and where necessary.
This warranty does not affect the consumers’ statutory rights under UK law.
Our supplier reserves the right to change any product specification without prior notification. For information on how Domicile Design uses your personal data in line
with GDPR, please refer to our privacy notice, available on our website.